[m-dev.] Compiler wont compile

Michael Wybrow mjwybrow at students.cs.mu.oz.au
Wed Feb 6 14:53:38 AEDT 2002

Hi,

I just did a cvs update about ten minutes ago and can no longer compile
my workspace, I guess someone has checked in something they shouldn't.  :)

It currently dies while compiling std_util.m with

type_desc.int:020: In function `type_desc:make_type/2':
type_desc.int:020:   warning: unnecessary `promise_pure' pragma.
type_desc.int:020:   This function does not invoke any impure or semipure
code,
type_desc.int:020:   so there is no need for a `promise_pure' pragma.
For more information, try recompiling with `-E'.
gmake[1]: *** [std_util.trans_opt_date] Error 1

Any ideas?

Michael