[m-dev.] Re: Mercury mailing lists

Peter Schachte schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Mar 6 00:10:30 AEDT 2001

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 10:21:01PM +1100, Fergus Henderson wrote:
> So, which do you all prefer, mercury-developers & mercury-technical
> or mercury-patches & mercury-developers?
> Any other suggestions for the names?

Maybe mercury-reviews and mercury-developers?  I know not all posted diffs
are for review, but mercury-patches sounds to me too much like it should
carry patches for people to apply to their Mercury installations.  And
mercury-developers & mercury-technical sound like they should carry the same
things.  Only trouble is:  how long would it take everyone to train
themselves not to send diffs to mercury-developers anymore?

--
Peter Schachte <schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU>  What use is magic if it can't save a
http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~schachte/      unicorn? -- Peter S. Beagle, "The