[m-dev.] diff: add cons_id_maybe_arity

Peter Ross peter.ross at miscrit.be
Fri Mar 2 02:37:18 AEDT 2001

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 02:05:43AM +1100, Fergus Henderson wrote:
> On 01-Mar-2001, Peter Ross <peter.ross at miscrit.be> wrote:
> >
> > Merge changes from reuse branch to main branch.
> >
> > compiler/hlds_data.m:
> >     Add the predicate cons_id_maybe_arity.
>
> Is that called from anywhere?
> If not, why add it to the main branch?

No it isn't.

I am just trying to port across all the changes we have made on the
reuse branch to mainstream compiler modules across to the main branch,
so as to minimise the diff between the two branches to avoid some of the
merge difficulties, and because it is easier to do it in little chunks
then all at once.