[m-dev.] for review: add opt_exported import_status

Simon Taylor stayl at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Mar 2 23:30:50 AEDT 2001

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 10:29:32AM +0100, Peter Ross wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 01:06:41PM +0100, Peter Ross wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 11:16:47AM +0100, Peter Ross wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > For stayl to review.
> > >
> > > I have only one issue with this change and that is the test
> > > term/associative.m now fails because it no longer contains a
> > > termination_info pragma about rewrite.  However rewrite only exists in
> > > the implementation section, so should we have been outputting a
> > > termination_info pragma in the first place?
> > >
> > If possible, I would like to check this in tomorrow.  Will there be
> > anymore review comments?
> >
> I will check this in later today, with the following additional patch to
> the tests directory if there are no objections.

I'm pretty sure your change does the wrong thing for termination
pragmas. Termination information for opt_exported predicates should
be written to the `.opt' files, as you've done for unused arguments
pragmas.

Simon.