[m-dev.] for review: compiler options for Java backend

Julien Fischer juliensf at students.cs.mu.oz.au
Mon Jan 29 12:25:49 AEDT 2001

Estimated hours taken: 0.1

In order to commit the compiler options changes we'll also need to
add the file mlds_to_java.m.  I think at this point we would be best
just adding a file that prints an error message saying that the Java
backend is not implemented.

Julien

compiler/mlds_to_java.m:
	New file.
	XXX The Java backend is currently not implemented.  This file
	prints a message to that effect.

%----------------------------------------------------------------------------%
% Copyright (C) 1999-2001 The University of Melbourne.
% This file may only be copied under the terms of the GNU General
% Public License - see the file COPYING in the Mercury distribution.
%-----------------------------------------------------------------------------%
%
% mlds_to_java - Convert MLDS to Java code.
% Main author: juliensf
%
% XXX Not yet implemented.
%-----------------------------------------------------------------------------%
:- module mlds_to_java.
:- interface.

:- import_module mlds.
:- import_module io.

:- pred mlds_to_java__output_mlds(mlds, io__state, io__state).
:- mode mlds_to_java__output_mlds(in, di, uo) is det.

:- implementation.

	%
	% the mlds to java code generator
	%

mlds_to_java__output_mlds(_MLDS) -->
	io__stderr_stream(Stream),
	io__write_string(Stream, "mlds_to_java.m: Java backend not yet implemented.\n").

:- end_module mlds_to_java.