[m-dev.] For review: bitmap module.

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sun Feb 4 17:13:04 AEDT 2001

> Enough has changed that here's the whole thing again (sorry, if I
> was more organised I'd be able to offer relative diffs...)

There's a program called "interdiff" floating around the net (it is
packaged for Debian GNU/Linux, for example) that can create relative
diffs from two diffs.  I'm pretty sure it would compile just fine under
cygwin.  This eliminates the need to be organized.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't everyone's cup of fur.