[m-dev.] Apology for Friday Meeting

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at students.cs.mu.oz.au
Tue Feb 6 12:24:51 AEDT 2001

On 02-Feb-2001, Peter Ross <peter.ross at miscrit.be> wrote:
> Who would have thought it, Bendigo the heartland of Mercury developers!
>
> Come on Shep, don't let us down!

Dude, I'm worried about you. Cut down on the cough syrup, man.

BTW, how much longer are you going to be in Belgium for? I could be over later
in the year...

dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) | If your thesis is utterly vacuous
PhD student,                    | Use first-order predicate calculus.