[m-dev.] Question about the current Mercury trace

Erwan Jahier Erwan.Jahier at irisa.fr
Tue Sep 26 00:14:35 AEDT 2000

Thoses questions are for Zoltan, Fergus, or Mark.

1- Currently, no events are generated at the entry of the `if' branch of an
if-then-else (at least with the version of mmc (3 months ago) I have). Why?
Would it be difficult to add it?

2 - Another question. I would like to have a finer grained control over the
events that can be generated; for example, I would to have something like:
	$ mmc --trace [call, switch, fail] foo.m
That would generate only call, switch and fail events.

Would it be easy to implement such an option? (and what would be the steps)
If it is reasonably easy, would you mind if I implement it?
--
R1.