[m-dev.] for review: top level dotnet.html

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sun Oct 22 23:35:20 AEDT 2000

On 22-Oct-2000, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> On 22-Oct-2000, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> > +We expect to be able to make beta-release for the Mercury .NET backend
> > +available in around December 2000.
>
> s/make beta-release/make a beta-release/

This is fine.

About the rest of the changes:

I'm not sure what to do about the objectworld flyer changes you want.
It was sent off to be printed nearly 10 days ago, and is already in the
conference kits.

I don't know whether we should update it and still call it the
objectworld flyer.  But if we don't call it that, I'm not sure what to
call it, since it isn't enormously different to the other article.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't everyone's cup of fur.