[m-dev.] [reuse] diff: structure reuse pragma's should update HLDS

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Oct 13 11:42:05 AEDT 2000

Hi Nancy,

On 12-Oct-2000, Nancy Mazur <Nancy.Mazur at cs.kuleuven.ac.be> wrote:
> +create_reuse_pred(PRED_PROC_ID, TREUSE, MaybeHLDS_GOAL, HLDSin, HLDSout) :-

If you want to eventually merge this stuff into the main branch, as
I'm sure you do, please stick to our usual naming conventions for
variables.  Variables should be in mixed case, i.e. `PredProcId'
rather than `PRED_PROC_ID'.  Only acronyms like HLDS should be all
caps.  And we use variable numbers rather than `in'/`out' as suffixes,
so it should be `HLDS0' and `HLDS' rather than `HLDSin' and `HLDSout'.

Cheers,
	Fergus.