[m-dev.] icfp2000 broken?

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Nov 28 19:48:08 AEDT 2000

On 28-Nov-2000, Nancy Mazur <Nancy.Mazur at cs.kuleuven.ac.be> wrote:
> I wanted to use the icfp2000 entry to do so tests on it... but
> there seems to be something broken.. and it only occurs lately..
>
> Checking out a fresh copy,

Note that the version that we actually submitted is the one with the
cvs tag `final-submission', *not* the latest one on the main branch.
To get the one we submitted, you need to do `cvs checkout
-rfinal-submission icfp2000' or `cd icfp2000; cvs update
-rfinal-submission'.

However, it may be that the version on the main branch triggers
some compiler bug; if so, that is worth investigating before
the next release.  Any volunteers?