[m-dev.] [ddw at miscrit.be: mmc vs a_mmc vs mumc]

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Nov 21 22:39:46 AEDT 2000

I see no major problems with making the name of the scripts
configurable so they can be whatever you like (although this is wild
conjecture based on my memory, I haven't actually tried to do it).
But I don't particularly want to change the defaults too much.

There are also naming conflicts with mmake on Linux (there's a Java make
tool called mmake -- which must be breaking some rule about coffee
related naming).

(As an aside, there are definitely bugs with Microsoft's focus and
window raising for important events, I am hit by the "hidden OK dialog
box" bug on a nearly daily basis.  I guess the focus groups didn't have
any problems though...).