[m-dev.] for review - new stuff for the extras directory.

Thomas Conway conway at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Mar 1 09:28:31 AEDT 2000

On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 08:22:00PM EST, Fergus Henderson wrote:
> I suggest you write `midi' as  `MIDI', since it is an acronym, and I suggest
> that you also spell out the acronym, e.g. `MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital
> Interface)'.

Fixed.

> Some comments around here would help.

I added a couple of comments describing the implementation strategy
and a URL for more info on the MIDI protocol.

> "[-h]" should be "[-h|--help]".

Fixed.

> That comment is incomplete.

Fixed.

> The references to MR_sp should all be inside
> `#ifndef MR_HIGHLEVEL_CODE' (or maybe it is MR_HIGH_LEVEL_CODE,
> I forget).  The #else case can just call fatal_error() for now.

Fixed.

Thomas
--
 Thomas Conway )O+     Every sword has two edges.
     Mercurian            <conway at cs.mu.oz.au>