[m-dev.] For review: new extras package - curses binding

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Jan 14 16:01:52 AEDT 2000

On 14-Jan-2000, David Overton <dmo at ender.cs.mu.oz.au> wrote:
> > +
> > +for(Min, Max, Pred, Acc0, Acc) :-
> > +	( Min =< Max ->
> > +		Pred(Min, Acc0, Acc1),
> > +		for(Min+1, Max, Pred, Acc1, Acc)
> > +	;
> > +		Acc = Acc0
> > +	).
>
> I reckon this predicate is probably useful enough to go in the
> standard library (maybe in std_util.m).  What do others think?

Indeed. I think std_util is a good place, alongside do_while/4.

dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) | If your thesis is utterly vacuous
PhD student,                    | Use first-order predicate calculus.