[m-dev.] for review: bring DD back end into line with the paper

Mark Anthony BROWN dougl at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Feb 17 17:30:38 AEDT 2000

Fergus Henderson writes:

> On 16-Feb-2000, Mark Anthony BROWN <dougl at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> >
> > Bring the implementation up to date with the algorithm that is
> > described in the paper (papers/decl_debug).  Add some debugging
> > infrastructure to the back end, which was used to debug this
> > change.
>
> I did a _very_ cursory scan over that one.  I didn't spot anything wrong.

I'll go ahead and commit this now, since there are test cases which
are currently failing, and the fix for those (coming soon) depends on
this change.  Further reviewing will still be welcome, of course.

Cheers,
Mark
--
Mark Brown, PhD student            )O+  |  "Another of Fortran's breakthroughs
(m.brown at cs.mu.oz.au)                   |  was the GOTO statement, which was...