[m-dev.] Ordered conjunction

David Overton dmo at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sat Aug 26 15:05:23 AEST 2000

On Fri, Aug 25, 2000 at 04:45:07PM +1000, Fergus Henderson wrote:
> I quite like Ralph's original suggestion of `&&' for the syntax.
> The next question is what the priority and associativity should be.

IMHO, the syntax chosen for the operator should be more suggestive
that this is an ordered conjunction.  How about `&>'?  (IIRC this is
syntax Zoltan used for ordered conjunction in Ptah).

David
--
David Overton      Department of Computer Science & Software Engineering
PhD Student        The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010, Australia