[m-dev.] fixed limits and more fixed limits

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Aug 11 21:42:55 AEST 2000

On 11-Aug-2000, Peter Ross <peter.ross at miscrit.be> wrote:
> The only solution I can think of (apart from shooting the MSVC
> developers, only 2048 measly chars!) is ...

Please send them a bug report, saying that this does not comply with
the current (1999) ISO C standard, which states that for conforming
implementations the limit must be at least 4095, and which recommends
avoid such limits entirely whenever possible: