[m-dev.] Premium Domain Names For Sale.

domain_names at usa.net domain_names at usa.net
Sun Aug 6 03:13:46 AEST 2000

As you probably know, domain names have proven to be one of the
smartest investments anyone can make these days and these names
have great potential. We are going to list these premium domain
names in major auction site and other domain name brokers, but we
thought we would offer these names to a few selected companies
first based on the nature of the domain name(s) you already own or
the industry that you are involved in.

http://www.BuddyLinks.com
http://www.EliteGirl.com
http://www.GadgetsCentral.com
http://www.HitsChannel.com
http://www.ModelsZone.com
http://www.TeenagerOnline.com
http://www.Teenagersguides.com
http://www.TeenGuides.com

We cannot guarantee that these names will be available for a long
time so please let us know if you are interested as soon as
possible. If you know of anyone that will be interested or can make
the purchasing decision, please kindly forward this message to that
individual or department. Thank you very much for your time and
attention.

This is a one-time mailing. If you have received this message in
error, please accept our sincere apology.