[m-dev.] Contribution: Pretty Printing Library

Ralph Becket rbeck at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 10 21:43:09 AEST 2000

> From: Mark Anthony BROWN [mailto:dougl at cs.mu.OZ.AU]
>
> I have briefly looked over the code; it looks great!
> A pretty printer is sorely needed (by the mdb browser, atleast).

What we need to do is knock up a generic term-to-doc function for
the pretty printer.  I might have a go at that this afternoon...

> I'll review the code in the next couple of days---this is to
> let you know that a review is on the way.

Cheers.  I'm not sure if the version I posted uses string__length/1,
a function I added to string.m that I'm about to put up for review.
If it does, the fix is obvious!

Cheers,

Ralph

Ralph Becket      |      MSR Cambridge      |      rbeck at microsoft.com