[m-dev.] For review: implementation of collect for Opium-M

Erwan Jahier Erwan.Jahier at irisa.fr
Fri Oct 29 02:27:13 AEST 1999

| On 28-Oct-1999, Erwan Jahier <Erwan.Jahier at irisa.fr> wrote:
| > | I'll start off with the easy review comments.
| > | (I have one or two more complicated ones brewing... ;-)
| > |
| > | On 27-Oct-1999, Erwan Jahier <Erwan.Jahier at irisa.fr> wrote:
| > | collect_lib.m:
| > |
| > | It would be better if this predicate also returned a bool
| > | to say whether or not to keep on going.
| > | The collection process would stop when this predicate returns `no'.
| >
| > I will think about that.
|
| OK.
|
| (If you add the bool, then this feature could be used for
| emulating breakpoints with user-defined conditions.)

Yes. In anyways, it always possible to have two versions of collect.

But note that fget let you do that. Of course, the kind of conditions you can
set with fget is more limited than the ones with *collect_returning_no*, but it
avoids the compilation of the condition.

As a matter of fact, opium (the one for Prolog) is no longer available within
Eclipse4.1, but they (well, Mireille helped) have added the fget in their
debugger. I suppose you could also have the fget within mdb.

--
R1.