[m-dev.] Graphical debugger

Gregory Daniel Denehy gdenehy at cs.monash.edu.au
Tue Mar 30 09:44:13 AEST 1999

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Zoltan Somogyi wrote:

> > My supervisors and I believe it would be worthwhile meeting with some of
> > you at Melb. Uni. to discuss what direction the debuggers are heading.
> > Wednesday's are the best days for us, and needing to do this as soon as
> > possible, would like to meet on the 21st April, if possible.  It would be
> > much appreciated.
>
> I agree that a meeting would be a good idea, not only to brief you on
> current and future projects but also because we would like to hear about
> what you are doing. On our side, Mark Brown and I should definitely be there,
> and Fergus and Lee should attend as well.
>
> About the date: are you sure that april 21 is better than next week?
> The non-teaching week after easter usually has fewer constraints on
> lecturers' and tutors' time than even the most favourable day during
> a teaching week, and its not as long a wait.

Next week isn't a good time as my supervisors would like to be at the
meeting, and they have a paper due in a couple of weeks.  They really
can't spare the time at the moment, so we thought that the 21st would be
the best date.  Besides, that gives me a chance to sort myself out, and be
prepared for the meeting.

Greg