[m-dev.] for review: remove Prolog support

Peter Schachte schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Mar 11 08:36:47 AEDT 1999

> I asked about removing the Prolog support a while ago, and got no
> objections, so here is the change to do exactly that.
> If anyone has any objections to this, now is the time to
> mention them...

I don't have any objection, however I think it's good form in such
things to warn ahead of time that support will be removed.  E.g.,
mention in the NEWS file for one release that such support will be
removed in the next release, and then remove it in the next release.

--
Peter Schachte                     Do, or do not. There is no 'try'.
mailto:schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU            -- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')