[m-dev.] Cygwin - Finally built :)

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Jul 9 13:38:06 AEST 1999

On 08-Jul-1999, Bryce Dooley <thecrow at cyberdude.com> wrote:
> I finally made it thru my mistakes and got everything
> built.

If you have any suggestions as to what we could do to improve
the documentation in README.MS-Windows to make things easier
for the next person to try this, they would be most welcome.

> I haven't dug into mercury much yet but why is the
> mercury_compile.exe 14MB and mercury_profile.exe 3MB?

I think most of that is probably debugging information.
I built the binary versions for Windows with C debugging information enabled.
Trying stripping them:

	strip mercury_compile.exe