[m-dev.] Re: Access to the repository for Mercury tutorial

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Feb 22 15:02:43 AEDT 1999

On 18-Feb-1999, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> BTW, can anyone explain why the `cvsuser' user on mercury and hydra
> had a password and was user id 0 (root) and group 0?  I changed that
> to a new uid and group mercury, with a locked password.

Probably because I as unable to figure out how to get someone to
login in `cvsuser', so tried a number of things to fix the problem
(including changing the uid), finally deciding to create accounts for
people instead.  You seem to have figured this out, so I believe your
change is a good thing.

--
The quantum sort:
	while (!sorted) { do_nothing(); }