[m-dev.] for review: type class error messages tests

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Sep 23 14:46:05 AEST 1998

On 23-Sep-1998, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> PS:  Is your alias right:  this was addressed to
>
> To: Mercury Developers List
> +<"mercury-developers at cs.mu.oz.au"@murlibobo.cs.mu.OZ.AU>

Thanks. I've fixed that (I think).

> These test cases are wrong or the compiler is wrong.
>
> expected:
> typeclass_test_5.m:015: In instance declaration for typeclass_test_5:c2(int),
>
> actual:
> typeclass_test_5.m:015: In instance declaration for typeclass_test_5:c2(int):
>
> The ',' and ':' don't match.
>
> This caused the tests to fail last night.

I've fixed the test cases.

dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) |  Marge: Did you just call everyone "chicken"?
PhD student,                    |  Homer: Noooo.  I swear on this Bible!