List of Bugs to Fix??

Peter Ross petdr at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Sep 16 09:04:45 AEST 1998

          One class of bugs in the bug report list is porting bugs,
          including difficulty porting to non-gcc compilers.  We
          really ought to be testing the compiler with at least one
          non-gcc C compiler.  We have lcc installed on kryten (in
          /home/mercury/public/lcc-3.4b/sparc-sun-solaris2.5/bin),
          and the Mercury User's guide gives directions on how to
          compile Mercury with a non-gcc C compiler.  I'd like
          someone to try following those instructions and to
          investigate any problems that they run into.

          Could you have a go at this, Peter?

Sure.

----