[m-dev.] for review: new release scheme.

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Sep 15 12:48:51 AEST 1998

On 15-Sep-1998, Peter Ross <petdr at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> On 15-Sep-1998, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> > On 15-Sep-1998, Peter Ross <petdr at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> > > On 09-Sep-1998, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> > > >
> > > Should update the page rotd.html in the web site so that it mentions all
> > > of the above.
> > >
> > > Also I think we should add some instructions on how to install the
> > > files.
> >
> > Yes.  I was going to wait until it worked correctly until publicizing.
> >
> Well they were all there today.

But I did them by hand.  The dates are yesterday's dates.

Something screwed up in last night's build, so it didn't even get to
the point of updating the tar files.

--
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.     - Benjamin Franklin

Tyson Dowd   <tyson at tyse.net>   http://tyse.net