[m-dev.] for review: declarative debugging back end

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Nov 27 18:08:06 AEDT 1998

On 27-Nov-1998, Mark Anthony BROWN <dougl at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> Some of the problems I am aware of are:
>
> 	- It compiles, but doesn't work, on murlibobo  :(.  I am still
> 	  yet to figure out why; when I do, I will post another diff.
> 	  It compiles and runs correctly (at least in some cases) under
> 	  Linux at home -- I am currently trying to get a version
> 	  working here.

This could perhaps be due to using egcs instead of gcc-2.7.2.
Check that the version of gcc in your path is not egcs.

--
Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.oz.au>  |  "Binaries may die
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>  |   but source code lives forever"