[m-dev.] For review: coroutining changes

Thomas Charles Conway conway at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Nov 26 10:46:35 AEDT 1998

On Wed, Nov 25, 1998 at 04:28:38PM EST, Fergus Henderson wrote:
	[forwarding function to FD_ZERO]
> That stuff should probably go in mercury_misc.{c.h}, alongside
> `MR_memcpy()', since it exists for very similar reasons.
>
> It is also non-portable and hence should be #ifdef'd and autoconf'd.
It is POSIX, just not ANSI.

I moved the forwarding function for FD_ZERO into mercury_misc.c
but that doesn't work, because mercury_misc.c includes mercury_regs.h.
Unlike MR_memcpy, we can't reimplement FD_ZERO because it works on
an abstract type.

In general it seems sensible to have a C module for stuff that has this
kind of property - should I create one? Suggestions?

Thomas
--
Thomas Conway <conway at cs.mu.oz.au> )O+
To a killer whale, otters are like hairy popcorn -- Paul Dayton