[Sam.Waugh at dsto.defence.gov.au: Mercury 0.8 -- no problems]

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Nov 19 16:53:50 AEDT 1998

-----Forwarded message from "Waugh, Sam" <Sam.Waugh at dsto.defence.gov.au>-----

From: "Waugh, Sam" <Sam.Waugh at dsto.defence.gov.au>
To: "'mercury at cs.mu.oz.au'" <mercury at cs.mu.OZ.AU>
Subject: Mercury 0.8 -- no problems
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:30:34 +1100

Hi,

Just some gratuitous praise for the development team.  I've just
installed 0.8 on an Alpha running RedHat Linux without a problem.
The tests all worked (with maybe a couple of warnings flashing by).
It was one of the more painless installations I've ever done: great
work.  Thanks for all your efforts.

Regards,

Sam
--
Dr Sam Waugh                   Research Scientist
Phone: 03 9626 7158            Air Operations Division, DSTO