[m-dev.] for review: cleanup of liveness info around calls

Zoltan Somogyi zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Nov 12 16:04:20 AEDT 1998

> > OK, but then we would need to do something to ensure that the tests source
> > distribution and the Mercury binary distributions (which include the
> > tests), which are both built automatically as part of the nightly tests,
> > do not include these Mmake.params files.
>
> Sure, but that's not hard.  Nowhere near as much work as a configure
> script.

In my opinion the right solution is to move the tests directory under
Mercury, not just because of this problem, but for conceptual integrity.
It would require extending the mercury autoconf script slightly, but that
shouldn't be hard.

Zoltan.