[m-dev.] for review: cleanup of liveness info around calls

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Nov 12 12:00:45 AEDT 1998

On 11-Nov-1998, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> It's easier to just make the Mmakefile in the tests directory source
> Mmake.params and put an appropriate variable setting in a local
> Mmake.params for the nightly builds.

OK, but then we would need to do something to ensure that the tests source
distribution and the Mercury binary distributions (which include the
tests), which are both built automatically as part of the nightly tests,
do not include these Mmake.params files.

--
Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.oz.au>  |  "Binaries may die
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>  |   but source code lives forever"