Latest version that passed bootcheck?

Warwick HARVEY warwick at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon May 25 11:18:14 AEST 1998

Hi all,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but:

Is there a way to (reasonably conveniently :-) check out of CVS the latest
version of the compiler to pass the bootcheck?  I'm trying to make some
changes which require compiling in several different grades to make sure
they work, and I've been struggling to find an up-to-date version of the
compiler which does this even without my changes.  :-)

Anyway, if others think it might be useful, I was wondering if it were
possible for the nightly bootcheck to tag the versions of the files it used
whenever it is successful?

Warwick