[m-dev.] Re: diff: interface to external opium-style debugger (round 2)

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Mar 13 11:44:34 AEDT 1998

On 13-Mar-1998, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> On 12-Mar-1998, Erwan Jahier <Erwan.Jahier at irisa.fr> wrote:
> > Fergus Henderson wrote:
> >
> > > library/debugger_interface.m:
> > >         New file.  Declares the Mercury types used for the debugger
> > >         socket interface and defines support routines used by
> > >         runtime/mercury_trace.c.
> >
> > You forgot to include the diff for this file. I'd like to see it.
>
> Oops, sorry about that.  Here it is.

At least there was a diff this time ;-)

> :- type arity == int.
>
> :- type determinism == int.
> 	% encoded as specified in ../runtime/mercury_accurate_gc.h

No, the specification was moved to ../runtime/mercury_stack_layout.h (or
you could also reference ../compiler/stack_layout.m which generates
them).

--
       Tyson Dowd           # There isn't any reason why Linux can't be
                            # implemented as an enterprise computing solution.