[m-dev.] diff: output superclasses and proofs in HLDS dump

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Jun 19 11:51:33 AEST 1998

On 19-Jun-1998, David Glen JEFFERY <dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> ler/polymorphism.m:
>         When building the type-infos to be packaged inside a typeclass-info,
> 	        apply the variable type bindings first.
>
> 		tests/valid/instance_unconstrained_tvar.m:
> 		        Test case for this.
> 			tests/valid/Mmakefile:
> 			        Turn this test on. Also turn another test on which I mistakenly
> 				        turned off in my previous commit (because the test was failing).
> 					jjjjkjkjkjkjjggjjoi,

Hmmm. Nice formatting... cyclone barfed while I was sending this mail.
:wqZZ ;-)

love and cuddles,
dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) |  Marge: Did you just call everyone "chicken"?
MEngSc student,                 |  Homer: Noooo.  I swear on this Bible!