Help committing

Warwick Harvey wharvey at cs.monash.edu.au
Thu Jun 18 11:45:42 AEST 1998

Hi,

I appear to be having some trouble committing my changes.  I think it's
mostly due to the fact that I'm using the repository remotely, but I thought
I should check the intended behaviour before assuming this.

I'm getting two kinds of messages.  The first is along the lines of

File `Mmakefile' has incorrect group.
Fixed.

There is no group "mercury" on this machine, so not much I can do about
changing the group here.  I assume that since it has said, "Fixed." that
there is no real problem with this and that the commit will proceed if I fix
the other problem.

The other kind of message I'm getting is

File `max_test.exp' appears to have no copyright message
Commit anyway? [n]

Except that it's not waiting for me to answer the question, it's just taking
the default of "n" and proceeding, which kinda leaves me stranded.

Any suggestions?

Warwick