question

Erwan Jahier Erwan.Jahier at irisa.fr
Fri Jul 17 00:08:40 AEST 1998

This a question for Fergus, Tyson or Zoltan.

I am trying to write a function that returns the list of the type of the
currently live variables (that is an interesting information to provide
to the user when he wants to know what live variable he wants to
retrieve/print).

Thanks to MR_trace_get_type_and_value(var, NULL, &type_info, &value)), I
can get the type of each live variable.

But now, I'd like to convert 'type_info' into a string.
Is it possible ?
How ?

Note: that's an information (the type of the variable) you should
provide too when the user is asking for the list of live variables
(command v) under mdb.
--
R1.