[m-dev.] for review: Aditi [4]

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Jul 17 16:32:58 AEST 1998

On 17-Jul-1998, Zoltan Somogyi <zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> > > The calls to isalnum() need to cast the argument to unsigned char.
> > > Or (better) replace them with calls to MR_isalnum()
> > > (which you can copy from the Mercury runtime).
> >
> > Where in the Mercury runtime?
> > I've done as you suggested anyway.
>
> At the moment, it is at the top of mercury_trace_internal.c, but in
> my debugging changes I will move it a new file mercury_macros.h.

The macros at the top of mercury_trace_internal.c are just
MR_is_upper() and MR_is_digit(), as it happens, not MR_isalnum(),
which is probably why Simon couldn't find it.

I think if you want to move them to somewhere else (which would be a good
idea) then mercury_std.h would probably be the best place.