typeclass examples

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.oz.au
Wed Jan 7 14:43:12 AEDT 1998

Hi,

A few people have asked me for some typeclass examples, so I've put a few
in /home/mercury/dgj/typeclass

They're nearly all undocumented and badly organised, but if you just want to
get the hang of the syntax, they should be fine. I'll be adding more examples
there over the coming days as I clean up a few more of my test cases.

Hope this helps.

love and cuddles,
dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) |  Marge: Did you just call everyone "chicken"?
MEngSc student,                 |  Homer: Noooo.  I swear on this Bible!