diff: bug fix for default mode decls on funcs

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Feb 3 17:59:45 AEDT 1998

On 03-Feb-1998, David Glen JEFFERY <dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> Could you please review this, Fergus? This diff fixes the bug you mailed me
> the other day. (The test case you sent has been included at the end of the
> diff).
> Bug fix. When adding a default mode for a class method function, also add the
> pred-proc-id to the class-interface.

That looks fine, thanks.

I presume you'll add the test case to the tests/hard_coded/typeclasses
directory?  It would also be a good idea to update the almost identical
test case tests/invalid/test_typeclass_3, since we should now pass
(i.e. correctly report an error for) that test.