[m-dev.] HAL group's student doing graphic debugger

Maria Garcia de la Banda mbanda at cs.monash.edu.au
Mon Dec 7 16:04:25 AEDT 1998

Hi Mark,

>> Perhaps this is of some interest to you?  I will hopefully
>> commit the first lot of changes in the next few days.

Sure it interests us, we will take the proof tree (or a modification of it)
and visualise it in a graphical way. Your changes will give us most of the
info we want (and if we want more data, it will show us were to look for
it). Please let us know when you commit the first changes and thanks!

Cheers,

Maria