[m-dev.] for review: polymorphic unification not (in, in)

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Dec 1 23:34:06 AEDT 1998

On 30-Nov-1998, Warwick Harvey <wharvey at cs.monash.edu.au> wrote:
> +                       { mode_is_fully_input(ModuleInfo, XMode) ->
> +                               goal_info_get_context(GoalInfo, GoalContext),
> +                               term__context_file(GoalContext, FileName),
> +                               term__context_line(GoalContext, LineNumber),
> +                               string__format("%s:%03d: Sorry, not
> implemented: polymorphic unification in mode other than (in, in)",
> +                                               [s(FileName), i(LineNumber)],
> +                                               ErrorMsg),
> +                               error(ErrorMsg)
> +                       ;
> +                               true
> +                       },
> +                       { mode_is_fully_input(ModuleInfo, YMode) ->
> +                               goal_info_get_context(GoalInfo, GoalContext),
> +                               term__context_file(GoalContext, FileName),
> +                               term__context_line(GoalContext, LineNumber),
> +                               string__format("%s:%03d: Sorry, not
> implemented: polymorphic unification in mode other than (in, in)",
> +                                               [s(FileName), i(LineNumber)],
> +                                               ErrorMsg),
> +                               error(ErrorMsg)
> +                               true

As well as the inverted condition that dgj noticed, I think you should
also fix the unnecessary code duplication.

--
Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.oz.au>  |  "Binaries may die
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>  |   but source code lives forever"