[m-dev.] diff: pass typeclass-info args to C code

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Aug 20 18:19:20 AEST 1998

On 20-Aug-1998, David Glen JEFFERY <dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone please review this. (Tyse?).

> Estimated hours taken: 1
>
> compiler/polymorphism.m:
> 	When adding C variables for the type_info variables to pragma_c_code,
> 	do not add type-infos for those that are constrained, but instead add
> 	a variable for the typeclass-info.
>
> 	Also print out a per-pred progress message during polymorphism.

The change is fine, although as I pointed out to you in person, the
naming convention allows collisions in generated names.  However, as
you pointed out to me, the current system allows such things too, and
doesn't work properly anyway, so it's not a big problem, but should
be fixed by someone at some stage in the future.

--
       Tyson Dowd           # There isn't any reason why Linux can't be
                            # implemented as an enterprise computing solution.