[m-dev.] Change grade handling

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Aug 5 00:02:27 AEST 1998

On 24-Jul-1998, Thomas Charles CONWAY <conway at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> Here's a relative diff (MSG contains the log message).
NEWS:
> +* The components of the argument to the `--grade' option and of the `GRADE'
> +  Mmake variable may now be given in any order. The compiler also has a
> +  new option `--output-grade-string' which prints the canonical grade
> +  string for the set of options with which the compiler was invoked.

The version that you actually committed did not look like that.
It looked more like the old version before my comments (e.g.
with `canonical' mispelt as `cannonical').

I'll fix that one, but can you please double-check that you committed
the right versions of all the other things you committed as part of
the same change?