[m-dev.] how many asserts/retractalls can *you* do per second?

Tyson Richard DOWD trd at students.cs.mu.oz.au
Tue Sep 9 16:13:20 AEST 1997

With regard to your subject line, I can quite confidently tell you that
I can do as many assert/retracts as I want to in a second, using any
Prolog package, on any hardware (indeed, I can do as many
assert/retracts as I want to even the computer's power is turned off).

--
       Tyson Dowd           #          Another great idea from the
                            #            people who brought you