Debian package of Mercury 0.7

Tyson Richard DOWD trd at cs.mu.oz.au
Mon Sep 8 13:15:18 AEST 1997

Hi,

There's a Debian package in ~trd/mercury_0.7-1_i386.deb, for Debian
GNU/Linux using libc5.

I think I've fixed a bug with the debian build scripts that put the
wrong paths into the .so shared libraries, but I haven't had time to
test this yet. The package certainly installs and runs ok.

I'd be grateful for any beta-testers.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #          Another great idea from the
                            #            people who brought you