Did someone break the installed mmc?

Peter Schachte pets at students.cs.mu.oz.au
Fri Oct 17 10:51:29 AEST 1997

I'm getting

	Software error: code_info__get_variable_slot: variable `HeadVar__2'
(2) not found

when mmc tries to generate a .c file (it generates interface files just
fine).  This is trying to compile my ~pets/pmer/compiler/purity.m file.  It
compiled (in fact bootchecked) on Wednesday, and I haven't done much of any
significance to it since then.  It also seems I'm not the only one to notice
such problems (Tom and DJ are having similar difficulties).  Any ideas
what's wrong?

-Peter Schachte			| A clean environment is a human right like
pets at cs.mu.OZ.AU		| any other --The Dalai Lama, 1990
http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~pets/	|
PGP key available on request	|