[m-dev.] diff: clean up runtime.

Tyson Richard DOWD trd at cs.mu.oz.au
Wed Nov 19 12:29:43 AEDT 1997

Fergus Henderson wrote:
> Tyson Richard DOWD, you wrote:
> >
> > Here's what I plan to commit soon. I haven't included the diffs
> > for most of the files, because they're pretty meaningless.
>
> The log message looks OK, but it would be nice to see diffs.
> I know the ones that `cvs diff' produces won't be helpful,
> but perhaps you could do something like:

A quicker and easier approach would be to just do the file renaming
and diffs I've already posted (which are enough to get it to configure
and compile), and then do the fixes for #includes and #ifdefs as a
separate change (I haven't done them yet anyway - except references to
"conf.h" have become "mercury_conf.h"). How does that sound?

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #         Linux versus Windows is a