:- type map(K,V) == tree234(K,V).

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.oz.au
Mon Nov 10 16:09:08 AEDT 1997

Hi,

I notice that the type declaration of map:

	:- type map(K,V)        ==      tree234(K,V).

appears in the interface of the module.

This seems to be because at various spots in the compiler, the map is treated
as a 234 tree when spitting out some stats (to make sure it is balanced etc.)

Is this still needed, and is so, would someone like to add an appropriate
comment to map.m?

love and cuddles,
dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) |  Marge: Did you just call everyone "chicken"?
MEngSc student,                 |  Homer: Noooo.  I swear on this Bible!