Review preparing scripts

Tyson Richard DOWD trd at cs.mu.oz.au
Fri May 30 16:51:40 AEST 1997

Hi folks,

I have a couple of scripts I've written to speed up preparation for
reviews, and I thought others might be interested.

	makediff:	Creates a diff, including the full text of any
			new files that have been `cvs add'ed since (with
			the name and path of the file first, a la my
			latest diff).

	makelog:	Creates a log file with the template, and all
			the files with paths already set up, ready for
			you to add descriptions of changes.

	makenew:	Used by makediff to add text for new files.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't eveyone's cup of